Banbury Run 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banbury Run 2011.

I've entered my 1927 Raleigh for the Banbury next Sunday. I'm number 47, and if any members of the GOC are about, please say hello.

Frank

Goc!

Hi Frank!

Who are the GOC then....?! Grimsby Ostrich Club? Grouting Operative Collective? More importantly, how can I join...?!

Hope that you have a great ride on your splendid little Raleigh mate, and I trust there will be no further 'RRCDE's (Rapid Rear Cover Deflation Episodes) to mar the days proceedings...!

Brian.

Comment

Brian mate, you`ve really got to let this bird thing go, just take off the ostrich suit, put your beak down & go & get the treatment!!!!.
      I mean look what happened to rod ( i`m just popping up on the roof ) hull!!
      Last edited by dave higgins; 15/06/2011, 02:31 PM. Reason: rubish spelink

Comment

oil

emu oil lol

Comment

Ha ha

The older I get the dafter I become. Glad you spotted the deliberate mistake, Brian. Combined age of bike and rider is 149 years so expect the odd slip-up, or slip-off even. Apologies to all in the GRA !

I'm looking forward to this ride with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. The bike is running well............too well. My medication is working well........too well. Main goal --- to finish in one piece!

All the best to the GRA,

Frank

Comment

Goc!

Nice one lads, good fun!

Once again Frank, I hope you have a crackin' day and that the Raleigh runs well for you.

And lest we forget.....(see attached!)

Brian Hull (!)
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X