Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumph !!

Hi chaps and gals.
    As I am now a full member today I placed a picture of the Griffon 380. bike no two that I am rebuilding and I thought you might like to see my 350 Grumph which is bike no one, which is a great ride and I love it. unfortunately it does not love me. Over the last few months it has thrown me off at least four times, the last time it must have looked as tho' I was trying to eat the front mudguard and it hurt. I have now got to drop the size of the rear sprocket as the acceleration is so fierce. Hope you like the picture.

regards
    Maxi:
    Attached Files

Grumphs!!

Hi Maxi, and thanks for the posts!

Congratulations on a superb pair of machines, especially the Grumph! Want one!!!! Be great to hear more about it if possible (please!)

A while back Chris Sawyer left a post about getting some Triumph engined Greeves threads on the go, so how about it chaps now Maxi's got the ball rolling! We could easily set up a specific subforum if there's enough interest.
    There must be loads of interesting Grumphs/Treeves specials out there, like Tony Ashdown's very tasty example in the current issue of 'Leading Link' (#153.)

A lovely job that-a real credit to Tony, and I think I may have seen the bike before on the 'Flickr' photo sharing website. Have a look at; www.flickr.com and type 'greeves triumph' into the search bar (it's worth typing in 'Greeves' too, for more pics of greeves in general.)

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 15/09/2010, 01:36 AM. Reason: Pics removed and moved to new thread.

Comment

Grumph

Very nice execution of the job. Well done for positioning the engine correctly in the frame so that the tank isn't sitting on the Cyl Head, and is horizontal to the ground plane. Sensible use of ?Cub Oil tank too.

Comment

Grumph Seat

Hello Maxi,
        did you have the seat made for your Grumph or can it be purchased ( looks good and i want one!)?

regards,
        Mac

Comment

Hi Maxi,
          What a magnificent Grumph, I would greatly appreciate more photographs. The photograph you posted is now my screensaver at work.

Best Wishes: Mike

Comment

Hi maxi, trials bikes don`t really do a lot for me, but your bike is exceptional, very stylish, it looks right, as others have said, its been built right.
            I don`t think they get much better than that & i for one would be very proud to turn up at an event with this grumph, congratulations maxi.

Comment

Working...
            X