X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New Gals, Wessex and Ranger!

Good am all!

I am so excited!
    Dave and I now the proud owner of 2 new gals. A Wessex and a Ranger.
    They are barn finds and have been outdoors for many years in WY...so need torn down and a thorough restore...but having done Eleanor our MCS..not nearly as terrified.

We will be meeting the gentleman in CO on our way to Greeves days with Eleanor.

You know me...chomping at the bit to get started on them!

I am also extremely excited for Greeves Days. Can't wait, I am dieing to meet Frank and thank him. I am also excited to meet other Greeves finatics..those with the same "disease"

It's funny to me....with Eleanor...we had just one vintage/classic dirtbike a year ago...now we have 3 Greeves and 4 Hondas

Ahh, but wouldn't have it any other way!

Have a good one all!
    Tammy

ooops...sorry, pictures didn't post via photobucket. I will add to myspace and then put link up.

greeves

addictive stuff alright i started with a scottish and now have 16 greeves
    once you get know you get burnt offerings (other greeves) lol
    im trying to get hold of a tt challenger but its a tough job to get one to england

Comment

So true, so true!

Funny, I prerferr to get the rescues...for me, you have to earn a Greeves and get personal with the gal...aka, "rebirth" her...it's a right of passage!

It is probably just a wierdness of mine...not sure I would like to get one and not have to pick her apart...would feel as if she were a stranger...wouldn't feel right haggeling with her

Then again, Eleanor the MCS with such insane high compression...we HAVE to have our groove on or 1 of 2 things happen...I prime the cases...then just kick with all my might...and she teases me with a half roar and I foul the plug..
      .more often I kick a dozen or 2 times...then only takes Dave 1 kick and she roars...yeah, I am the case primer. Sooo we have our banter, Eleanor and I about just go easy on me girl...come on, feel my love and good vibes...allright Eleanor...your wearing me out and now I am on the verge of angry and we are going to roll!

I won't ride if I can't start her!

Last time I rode and started her I was "technically" on crutches...been thinking on pulling them out to see if she will Pitty Start for me Now thats pathetic

Thanks and have a great one!
      Tammy

Comment

Working...
      X