Pathfinder with only 12 miles on the clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathfinder with only 12 miles on the clock

A Pathfinder with only 12 miles on the speedo since new is for sale with Don Knotts in Michigan, USA. I believe this to be ex Duncan Wright who had it from new. Interested contact Don via Facebook Messenger.
    Attached Files

I wonder what it's worth?

Comment

The trouble with these low- or zero-mileage bikes is that as soon as you start to use them they're just the same as any other old machine. And I can't see the point for a rider as opposed to a museum.......

Comment

It benefits a rider from the point of view that everything is new and unworn. The downside is that a partial engine strip may be necessary to change crank seals, if it doesn't want to run happily. If it is what one wanted, and the price wasn't ridiculous, I would buy it and ride it. I don't think it is interesting enough to put in a museum.

Comment

As someone who's never bought a new bike in my life, mine have always been comprehensively run in (or worn out) before I got my hands on them.....

Comment

This one could be a real treat for you then! It is rather a long way away, though, and I expect the vendor will want top dollar for it.

Comment

Working...
            X