19 inch wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 inch wheel

Just had a ride on the Ranger with a 19 inch front wheel with 7 inch BHC hub. Click image for larger version

Name:	AE2BCBA1-0AB9-4F2E-B583-F13EA903CA89.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	577.9 KB
ID:	94120 It has the wide 3.50 tyre which the TFS trail has and Gary thought his was well planted in the Tabernas desert. We are booked to go to the Monegros desert this October so hopefully it will be as good as Gary’s TFS - of course it could be the rider
    Attached Files

Probably better suited to sand than the 21 inch 2.75 tyre that's used on UK trials bikes. Obviously trials terrain can include rocks tree stumps etc which the 21" wheel will traverse better and also give more precise handling that is required in trials.Horse for courses.

Comment

Hi Tony,

Good plan with the 19 incher....those pesky 21's can get away from you a bit in the gnarly stuff.....

Just don't make the same mistake I did, however funny it was at the time, and use helium in the tyres in an attempt to make the bike lighter..... (...and don't forget to do up the spindle....)

It's always nice to see bit of 'egnaro' on here and have a great trip in October mate!

Brian.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Brian- I wonder what went through his mind in the few seconds after he noticed his front wheel was not where it should be- where is my parachute

Comment

Working...
        X