Genuine Ranger for sale in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Ranger for sale in the USA

Picked this off of Frank Conley's web site, asking $5000 (about £3300 on current exchange rates) Of course shipping cost will put it over £4000. Nice bike though.

Bear in mind it was posted months ago and may well have been sold by now...unless it hasn't had any takers..? Nice bike though, for sure.

Brian.

Comment

Someone I know (a GRA member) enquired about it a few months ago but says it would have cost him £6k to buy it & ship it to UK. So passed up on it.

Comment

Ranger

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Bear in mind it was posted months ago and may well have been sold by now
        Its still listed for sale on Franks web site so presumably not. If it was here in the UK it would have sold without a doubt, dont suppose there is much call for something like this in the states. Maybe if Frank is looking in he could let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
          Its still listed for sale on Franks web site so presumably not. If it was here in the UK it would have sold without a doubt, dont suppose there is much call for something like this in the states. Maybe if Frank is looking in he could let us know.
          Hi John,

It's pretty much the economy I think, especially here in California. People are holding their spare change for now.

You won't find a much better Ranger or any Greeves for that matter...all original. The Ranger model is a difficult one to locate.

Kenny Sykes

Comment

I think there are only one or two in the UK, as I said before a local GRA member to me enquired about it but found shipping cost made it prohibitive. There is also the worry that it may get damaged in shipping. Would need to be properly crated up & this would add to the cost. You can't just nip over on a ferry & pick it up in the back of a van.

Comment

Working...
            X