'Anglian' sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Anglian' sticker

Folks, Where can I obtain an 'Anglian' sticker for the top of my tank?

Thanks, David Muir

Hi David

I think I last got mine from Peter Smith through the GRA Regalia Section in the back of Leading Link. But before that I have got them from Greeves Motorcycles at a bit higher price.

Keith
    Dr Keith Beach

Comment

Thanks Keith. No sign of that sticker in the regalia section at the moment. Can't remember where the last one came from-so long ago!
      Will perhaps try Greeves m/cycles.

Comment

Anglian stickers

I know Frank Conley stocked them, try Kenny Sykes (bearing man) who took over Frank's stock. They'll come from the US but at a letter rate the post shouldn't be too high.

Druid

Comment

Just a thought chaps. How about one of those sign shops you see about? There is a chap round our way who runs something like that and is in to bikes and told me he can produce stickers.

Here is the one the Club produced for reference. Letters are 10mm high, outside of border is 60mm long x 18mm high.
          Attached Files

Comment

anglian

have you asked steve gollins he had a lot of original stickers and decals kicking around his store on the left hand side (bike store) plus some silverstone clutch parts and new brake rods out of interest.

gary

Comment

Hi Gary,
              Can't see the section/shop you mean?
              David

Comment

Anglian sticker

Hi David,

I ran my own sign and sticker business for over 45 years. I am retired now but still have the vinyl cutter. Let me know if the size and colours of the one Rob posted is what you are after. I will make you one for the price of the postage. Is it green on a white background or does the colour of the tank show through? Send me a pm if you like.

Brian.
                Last edited by Brian Magee; 30/09/2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by druid View Post
                  I know Frank Conley stocked them, try Kenny Sykes (bearing man) who took over Frank's stock. They'll come from the US but at a letter rate the post shouldn't be too high.

Druid
                  Hi Druid

Yes...we have many from Frank's stock and having the others made up as needed.

I'd be happy to stick them in an envelope for anyone.

Thanks
                  Kenny

Comment

Folks, Got them from Kenny-good man!

David

Comment

Originally posted by David Muir View Post
                      Folks, Got them from Kenny-good man!

David
                      Thank you David. A pleasure to help out.

We're still sorting and hope to be better organized soon...many things still on my plate.

Regards,
                      Kenny Sykes
                      USA

Comment

Working...
                      X