Moorland blue touch up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorland blue touch up

Sorry guys to raise Moorland Blue again!! but I have had a look and can't find the info on the forum. My 63 TEs is a working Trials bike and is undergoing a spruce up...note not a rebuild or restoration. The old girl is suffering a few chips and paint loss that I would like to spray or touch up.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a suitable match? Not a 2 part as I only want a reasonable match not Concours!!! Thanks Ken

Originally posted by kenisaac View Post
    Sorry guys to raise Moorland Blue again!! but I have had a look and can't find the info on the forum. My 63 TEs is a working Trials bike and is undergoing a spruce up...note not a rebuild or restoration. The old girl is suffering a few chips and paint loss that I would like to spray or touch up.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a suitable match? Not a 2 part as I only want a reasonable match not Concours!!! Thanks Ken
    Be it Moorland Blue, Hunting Green, Fireglow Gold or Essex Grey, this area deals with finding the correct paint colour for your machine.

Comment

This is great!

I bought a spray can & touch-up of the above and its Brilliant! you should see the old girl now.....much smarter.
      One tip. If you don't mask off properly, as I didn't, acetone removes any unwanted paint completely.
      A highly recommended product & supplier. Ken

Comment

Working...
      X