Pathfinder frame id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathfinder frame id

Can anyone confirm if this Pathfinder frame No 62NC 404 is an Enduro model as it has the rock guard loops on bottom frame rails, the forks have steel fork yokes as opposed to the alloy ones on the Trials model. The frame has recently been acquired by a GRA member who is not on the internet so I am hoping someone can identify it for him. The enduro models are pretty rare I think
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 09/02/2013, 05:16 PM.

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this Pathfinder frame No 62NC 404 is an Enduro model as it has the rock guard loops on bottom frame rails, the forks have steel fork yokes as opposed to the alloy ones on the Trials model. The frame has recently been acquired by a GRA member who is not on the internet so I am hoping someone can identify it for him. The enduro models are pretty rare I think
    Hi John,

Yes this would be an Enduro Pathfinder. Metal Profile forks and steel yokes.

Kenny Sykes

Comment

Pathfinder Enduro

Thanks Kenny, will pass info on to owner, maybe someone can confirm where it was despatched to or other history of the bike. The red paint is distictive but probably not original. How many Enduro models were built? I believe 20 were mentioned in an earlier thread on Pathfinders, but maybe this was an ISDT variant, I would have thought only 20 Enduro models were a bit on the low side.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        Thanks Kenny, will pass info on to owner, maybe someone can confirm where it was despatched to or other history of the bike. The red paint is distictive but probably not original. How many Enduro models were built? I believe 20 were mentioned in an earlier thread on Pathfinders, but maybe this was an ISDT variant, I would have thought only 20 Enduro models were a bit on the low side.

Hi John,

No way of knowing over here. It seems more Enduros pop up over here than the trials model. The east coast distributor might have sold a few more than Nicholson did since it was better suited for the tight woods riding in the North East.

Kenny

Comment

Working...
        X