Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeves Scottish TCS-Wheel Spindle Nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Scottish TCS-Wheel Spindle Nuts.

I am steadily putting right what someone previously has managed to either undo or lose. The front wheel alignment is now sorted after making the correct sized spacers. I am also making similar spacers for the rear but am missing the locknuts and a spindle nut. Can anyone tell me what size they are and are the standard across the models. The threads look like British Cycle Threads. The parts list shows them as .920x5/16; .920x3/8 [these are the locknuts] and the spindle nut as .920x9/16.
    Finally does anyone know where I can get some.

Nuts

Should be 9/16 x 20 tpi, Adrian Dickerson does them I think. You need to count the number of threads per inch using a steel rule, or better still a tread gauge.
    Have a look at this thread 26 Threads per inch 9/16" nuts wanted
    Brian has given some alternative suppliers.
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 16/03/2012, 10:22 PM. Reason: Additional text added

Comment

Its Adrian Dickerson, john.

Comment

Thanks corrected it now, no doubt Adrian will post a comment if he has them

Comment

Greeves Scottish 197

Thanks everyone - I have emailed Adrian and hopefully he can help me

Comment

I`ll think you will find adrian is in spain, he always goes there after he`s done a job. dave

Comment

9/16 x 20 nuts

You could buy one of these taps http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-16-20-WF...item2a114ad741 at £6.99 + £1.50 p&p & make your own.

Comment

Working...
              X