Pathfinder-help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathfinder-help needed

I'm a new member, so be gentle. I'm rebuilding a Pathfinder Enduro model. Mostly complete but missing a few difficult to find pieces. I would like to source these items, if possible. If I can't find the parts I need, maybe some one has some good clear detailed photos. I'm a pretty good fabricator. What type of tailite was used. Looks like WIPAC or CEV maybe. Same with the headlight, possibly a small Lucas? I can't find a close pic of the silencer. The fuel tank is solid, but looks some-what akin to a sack full of tennis balls (obviously used). A bodyworkers nightmare. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Pathfinder queries

Hi there irishfire55 welcome to the GRA forum. Whilst I cant personally help with your queries on rebuilding your Pathfinder Enduro you may find this thread useful
    Greeves trials models, e.g. Scottish, Scottish Twin, Anglian, Pathfinder, Wessex, Scottish Special, ISDT machines.

The owner of which is also in the USA is rebuilding one. You may like to contact him to compare notes.

Comment

Thanks John

Comment

Working...
      X