TES what to pay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TES what to pay ?

Hi , have been offered a nice TES ,not quite original but very nice alloy rims ,stainless spokes ,it also has a duralumin engine cradle , subframe cut but not a mess alloy guards ,square barrell etc , am I being tight baulking at around 2200? Thanks

If it is already to roll , then £2200 ain't bad .

I paid £1700 for one to totally restore . Greeves are getting dearer all the time .

The best guide is - do you like it ? , do you want it ? & when will another one be along ?.

Chris

Comment

TES what to pay ?

Well after much deliberating ,i took the plunge and bought the said TES , and i have to admit im pretty pleased . The seat will have to go as it looks like it started life on a Harley ,but other than that it needs not a lot realy , Wheels have been done and brakes are realy good ,bushes in forks are ok and it looks like its been put together to ride. The guy i bought it off said it was ridden in long distance trials and previous owner to him was george arthur bown , anybody know this bike ? It needs cleaning though !

Comment

Photographs ?.

Chris

Comment

TES what to pay ?

Tried last night but with no luck ,but will try again , typical ,there are 3 on ebay right now !

Comment

Judging by the prices at Telford this weekend, you have a bargain! Sounds like it has been looked after and if the wheels are rebuilt, there's a small king's ransom saved!

I hope you get a lot of fun with it and get another Greeves out trialling!

Rob

Comment

What to pay

You guys should think yourselves lucky.

There was an ISDT Jawa on US ebay recently, it got to $14,000 and still didn't meet its reserve even though the seller had reduced the reserve. Anybody like to buy my Anglian - 1 careful owner, cheap at £5000.

Druid

Comment

TES what to pay ?

think the pic uploaded this time i decreased the size though
                Attached Files

Comment

CONGRATS!

No matter what, in my humble opinion...GO WITH THE GUT...afterall..it's GREEVES...how could ya go wrong?? They are worth all the blood, sweat and tears....afterall, very few are truly..."Right" for you off the bat eh??

Then again...I am at the height of my Greeves OCD (obesssive compulsive disorder)...and I won't take any meds for it....I want it the rest of my life!

Forgive me...a little wired and tired...first day back to work after 10 days off...brain is FRIED!

Anyway...Congrats on your new gal! Shes a beauty..can't wait to see your personal touch on her!
                  Tammy

Comment

Working...
                  X