TGS Anglian-1966

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGS Anglian-1966

As a matter on interest , I bought the TGS Anglian that California Connection had for sale .

Turns out to be quite bargain , It is in the same condition it left the Factory in 1966 for the USA .

Has the original Dunlop Tyres , nothing has been abused , only thing missing is the filler cap for the chain oiler .

Has new tank but the original came with it.
    Last edited by riflegreen; 29/10/2011, 10:44 AM.

Congratulations Riflegreen. Your Anglian sounds like a real find and I cant wait to see the photos (hint, hint,). I would really be interested in seeing a photo of that first year head pipe and silencer.

Best Wishes: Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike ,

I'll try & get some pics today , I've had it a few weeks but time gets taken up with "other " things .

Chris

Comment

Chris
        Sorry to bother you were you able to find any photographs of the Mary Driver works Anglian or the TFS HNO42B.

Regards
        Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
        As a matter on interest , I bought the TGS Anglian that California Connection had for sale .

Turns out to be quite bargain , It is in the same condition it left the Factory in 1966 for the USA .

Has the original Dunlop Tyres , nothing has been abused , only thing missing is the filler cap for the chain oiler .

Has new tank but the original came with it.

Comment

Working...
        X