380 QUB desert scrambler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 380 QUB desert scrambler

First ride on the QUB desert scrambler today. Awesome acceleration, feels quicker than the 380 Enduro which does not hang about. Although it has intermediate ratio gears as the wide ratios were not available, the gearing is perfect for the Devon lanes and B roads, getting into 4th around 35 - 40 mph.

Click image for larger version  Name:	me.jpg Views:	0 Size:	405.4 KB ID:	94780

My bike has the Enduro 'extras' - lights - muffler - side stand and intermediate gearing

Click image for larger version  Name:	qub desert.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.3 KB ID:	94779
    Last edited by tony; 24/06/2023, 08:03 AM.

Great blue haze on take off!

Comment

What tyres you running for green lanes / road if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

TKC80's - I have them on nearly all my bikes. Used them on trips to India and S.America on large bikes. They are great in the wet and off road and don't rumble on tarmac. They wear quite quickly on large powerful bikes however not an issue on a Greeves. Only downside is that they are not cheap but then I never buy cheap tyres.

Comment

Thanks Tony appreciated. I was looking at something similar for my 360.

Comment

Working...
          X