Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 24MDS Parts List

Hi every one.
    I did bid for the tatty old copy of a Parts List for a 24 MDS which was on EBAY, but I was not going to pay the £20 that it sold for. I only payed £8 for a DVD Service book and the club sell list for a fair price but do not list a Parts List for my MDS. If a club member did purchase it perhaps I could purchase a photo copy from them? I had a chat with a book seller at Kempton Park Jumble a few months ago who had copies of Greeves Service and Parts list but said he had never had a 24 MDS Parts List, I bet he purchased the EBAY one to make copies which is possible the best thing so we can all or the club make copies.
    Rod.

I think that the fact the Club doesn't offer an MDS Parts List probably means that we haven't got one.

Tim Griffin holds them, so it might pay to drop him a line just in case I'm wrong. His address is in Leading Link.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

If all else fails, pm me. I think I've got a copy hidden away somewhere.

Druid

Comment

Druid,

I have a 1963 'Illustrated' Spare Parts list which is an oddball mix of drawings and part numbers. It is not at all like most of the other parts lists. Wonder if this is the one you have?

Rob

Comment

Rob,
          That's the one! I believe it was the only parts book like that Greeves produced in that format.

As you can obviously lay your hands on it could you do Rod a copy. Mine remains hidden under a mountain of paper.

Druid

Comment

Mds parts list

There is a copy of 63 MD/MDS parts list on Ebay

Comment

John,

I can if Rod would like me to do one.

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

Working...
              X