24 ME Starmaker Pictures Urgently Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 ME Starmaker Pictures Urgently Needed

Does anyone out there own a 24 ME Starmaker that can can and send me some please, I am helping a GRA member rebuild one to working cindition and the mechanic concerned is about to retire hence the urgency!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi Rob
    if you get any photos would you please copy me in on them as I also have a ME I would like to get finished
    thanks
    Gary

Comment

Gary, You should compare notes with Simone! She is trying to get one sorted. I'll put you in touch. Cheers, Rob

Comment

This is not actually an 24ME, but a 24MDS fitted with a Starmaker motor. Similar?
        Attached Files

Comment

that's a great looking bike

Comment

It's close, but can we be told what is needed. I have some stock shots of the originals, but Rob will have probably got them anyway. Will it be 2 carbs and mousetrap?

Comment

Brian, a member is trying to rebuild a 24 ME and doesn't have a lot to go on. So far I have found very little so all welcome!

That MDS Starmaker is a tasty bike!

Comment

This is a cleaner version of one in the posting I have just put on about the Starmaker and Stormer.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X