380 Griffon Paint colour info request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 380 Griffon Paint colour info request

Gary Smith - our Greeves Champion is building a new Griffon.......can anybody help Gary with his paint match enquiry??
    Cheers Kim

Does anybody know the RAL colour numbers (UK paint numbers) for the sliver frame / swing arm & the flame red side panel (i'm buying a new tank from Greeves)
    Model is Greeves Griffon 380 1969/70

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
    Gary Smith - our Greeves Champion is building a new Griffon.......can anybody help Gary with his paint match enquiry??
    Cheers Kim

Does anybody know the RAL colour numbers (UK paint numbers) for the sliver frame / swing arm & the flame red side panel (i'm buying a new tank from Greeves)
    Model is Greeves Griffon 380 1969/70
    Before you buy tank from Greeves,try Roger Ennis. Will be cheaper and i believe Greeves by their tanks from him anyway. His number is in Leading Link. I bought my tank and side panels from him in correct blue and they were spot on. Mick.

Comment

Tank

Wise words from Brokabolt. He is spot on.

Rob.

Comment

Tank

You will find Roger extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
        He did tell me that he was not paid for all the goods supplied to Greeves.
        From many dealings with Roger he is hard to match let alone beat.
        Mike

Comment

He did a Silverstone tank for me, very reasonable price and with the new resins is ethanol proof (although I don't run it on pump fuel). Dogsbody

Comment

griffon paint.

i have just sprayed my griffon parts, the spray can was made by
            carplan number 25. i got the paint from maccess a couple of yrs ago but they have closed down now, if you google maccess a company has taken it over and sells most of the stuff.
            worth a try if your stuck gary.

Comment

Carplan paint is available at most car accessory shops. This is their web site http://www.carplan.co.uk/index.cfm?product=259 & you can download a pdf of their colour range No 25 comes up as Blue 25 Met code YAV 118

Comment

Working...
              X