Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonhams Spring Sale @ Stafford

There are several Greeves scramblers at this sale:

Modern cars, supercars, racing cars, classic and vintage cars offered in our global auctions. Get a free auction estimate on your Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and more.

They are on page 5. All look nice, but on close inspection all need a fair bit of work, especially if they have been standing for many years.
    Personally, I fancy the TZ500!

The Griffons are not my era, but I like the look of the Challenger and the SCS. That Hawkstone just sits right, doesn't it? Beautiful....

Does anyone recognise that expansion chamber? I shall be wanting one for my MCS, along with a silencer, when I get round to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post
      The Griffons are not my era, but I like the look of the Challenger and the SCS. That Hawkstone just sits right, doesn't it? Beautiful....

Does anyone recognise that expansion chamber? I shall be wanting one for my MCS, along with a silencer, when I get round to it.
      May be a Mayfield? It looks like that might be a Silverstone barrel too!

Comment

Bonhams

Estimates look a bit more reasonable than H&H. Do we know who the deceased owner was, a GRA member maybe.
        Dont forget the Buyers premium of 15% up to £50k then 12% plus VAT @ 20% on that

Motor Cars and Motorcycles (excluding Automobilia)
        15% on the first £50,000 of the Hammer Price
        12% on the excess over £50,001 of the Hammer Price
        On certain Lots marked 'AR' in the catalogue an Additional Premium will be payable by the Buyer for royalties relating to the Artists Resale Right Regulations 2006 currently:
        Hammer Price
        From €0 to €50,000 Percentage 4%
        From €50,000.01 to €200,000 Percentage 3%
        From €200,000.01 to €350,000 Percentage 1%
        From €350,000.01 to €500,000 Percentage 0.5%
        Exceeding €500,000 Percentage 0.25%

For each Sale category VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.

Charges payable by the Buyer for costs such as storage, removal and transport of a Lot are detailed in each catalog

Comment

Ian maybe able to help.Don`t know what bike it came off but you know where it came from
          Simon
          Attached Files
          Last edited by trialrider17; 21/03/2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I believe that some of the machines may have come from a deceased rider from N. Ireland. His daughter asked for advice late last year and not living in the UK now, the easiest method of disposal seemed to be via an auction.

Comment

Originally posted by trialrider17 View Post
              Ian maybe able to help.Don`t know what bike it came off but you know where it came from
              Simon
              Simon. I missed that one! PM sent.....

Comment

Working...
              X