Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Bickers Bike fitted with Villiers carb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Bickers Bike fitted with Villiers carb!

I saw a film clip the other day I think on the Forum but I cannot find it now. It was Dave Bickers testing a Greeves MDS in the snow, it seemed to have plenty of go in it but interestingly it was fitted with a TES long inlet manifold and a Villiers carb. I wonder why and if it was ever raced like that? When I tried smaller carbs on my Hawkstone it killed it.... I know, I must get out more....John P.

Originally posted by John Pattinson View Post
    I saw a film clip the other day I think on the Forum but I cannot find it now. It was Dave Bickers testing a Greeves MDS in the snow, it seemed to have plenty of go in it but interestingly it was fitted with a TES long inlet manifold and a Villiers carb. I wonder why and if it was ever raced like that? When I tried smaller carbs on my Hawkstone it killed it.... I know, I must get out more....John P.
    This one?:

I'm looking for one of those manifolds if anyone has one lying around....
    Last edited by Andy Z; 19/02/2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Dave Bickers Villiers Carb

Well done Andy you found the clip, do you want the manifold for trials or scrambles? John P.

Comment

Well done Andy you found the clip, do you want the manifold for trials or scrambles? John P.
        Hi John,

Its for a trials bike,

Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

Villiers TES Carb Manifold

Hi Andy, I was at the Off Road Show at Telford yesterday and Villiers Services had one on their stand. It was priced as at the show price of £15. You may know someone who is there to buy it for you...John P.

Comment

Hi Andy, I was at the Off Road Show at Telford yesterday and Villiers Services had one on their stand. It was priced as at the show price of £15. You may know someone who is there to buy it for you...John P.
            Thanks John, I'll give them a ring tomorrow - I do know some people who will be there today, but they're already doing me favours! Don't want to overdo it!

Do you ever go on the local VMCC runs? I notice I'm very local to you.

Cheers,
            Andrew

Comment

Working...
            X