Expansion Chamber design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Chamber design

I have just downloaded an article on expansion chamber design which I don't think I can load here, so anyone who wants a copy, please click on the link. I was hoping to publish this on the forum, but if you want to see it, take your own copy from the website.

Last edited by Brian Catt; 14/02/2015, 11:28 PM. Reason: Amended instructions

Thanks Brian

Brian thanks for sharing - this is a very well written exhaust design doc......interesting read.....of course as it is all based on Dr Blairs theory....for those looking for a short cut just buy a QUB !! - his exhaust is spot on !
    Cheers Kim

Comment

Kim, just as you would expect from his adding a large percentage of power to the previous output! Might help some with dodgy pipes on other bikes though!

Comment

expansion boxs

Just thought I'd mention Phil Irving Tuning for Speed has some ideas on 2/s exhaust systems with some elementary drawings to follow good luck

Comment

2 stroke tuning

More good ideas can be found in books by Gordon Jennings, and Alexander Graham Bell.

Comment

computer programm

on the net i did find a computer programe that was very good at modern and voted the best at the moment

Comment

Working...
            X