Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68 challenger

hello.
    I was wondering if this belongs to anyone on here...looks lovely to me but I know pretty much nothing!
    UK, Aberdeen classifieds. free classified ads, services, housing, real estate, vehicles, buy and sell, jobs, community, events, posts, post listings, postings, offers, images.

Originally posted by scalino65 View Post
    hello.
    I was wondering if this belongs to anyone on here...looks lovely to me but I know pretty much nothing!
    http://www.muamat.com/classifieds/26...hallenger.html
    Pity there are no pictures. Worth a look if you're local.

Comment

Challanger advert

There is a pic if you look further down the page

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        There is a pic if you look further down the page

My ad-blocker was blocking the picture! Looks nice, but the pic is somewhat small.

Comment

just so long as the bike is full size mind you I'm not very tall...

Comment

Originally posted by scalino65 View Post
            just so long as the bike is full size mind you I'm not very tall...
            Its not a tall bike. I ride one which has longer than standard shocks (not fitted by me) with no problems and I'm only 5'6".

Comment

Looks very tidy

Looks a nice complete machine, seems cheap to me.

In saying that though my own 24mx4 was not that easy to sell, also Higgos mint griffon was slow in selling on ebay, maybe a sign of the times...

Probably a good time to buy at the moment, there's a nice trick francis Barnett on ebay at the moment for a £5000 buy it now, they were making nearer £7000 a couple of years ago...

Scott

Comment

Have to agree with you scott, even the cream of the pre 74 era, are not selling, cz`s pursangs etc, all struggling to get average money.
                Without wishing to alter the thread, i will add that i think although the aftermath of the recession has left quite a few people still struggling, i believe the pre 65/74 bike values peaked a few years ago & coupled with the retirement factor of the older riders, demand has slumped.
                Last edited by dave higgins; 14/02/2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                  Have to agree with you scott, even the cream of the pre 74 era, are not selling, cz`s pursangs etc, all struggling to get average money.
                  Without wishing to alter the thread, i will add that i think although the aftermath of the recession has left quite a few people still struggling, i believe the pre 65/74 bike values peaked a few years ago & coupled with the retirement factor of the older riders, demand has slumped.
                  I agree with you all and all your comments. But I would just like to add I believe for as long as the Greeves championship is running and other such events throughout the UK we will always have a demand for good quality bikes to keep the lads riding.But whoever is buying BEWARE
                  there is plenty of shiny made up crap out there.
                  The value of mid seventy,s CZ,s & Pursangs etc fell because they had to go into the TWINSHOCK class against red rockets/ KTM,s CCM,s & mega Maico,s .If you had an early 74,s bike you were left eating dust?

Comment

Some clubs are addressing the inbetweeny aged bikes though, by introducing a pre 69/68 class, dependent on which club it is, which is a good thing, bringing lots of previously low value bikes back into contention....

Comment

Also but not very relevant to here unless you have a Mk2 QUB the pre 77/78 (circa class)

Comment

Working...
                      X