Banana forks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana forks

I have bought a set of banana forks for my MX4, originally from a Griffon.
    I have a couple of questions about them.
    There are 2 tabs at the front to mount a number plate, they point straight forwards, I expected them to point inwards to csrew the plate to. Has someone modified them?
    On the bottom yoke there is what looks like a lock stop in front of the headstock, Is this Greeves or a later addition?

Both my Challengers have bananas, and from memory the tabs are brazed on facing forward, but they are bent at 90 degrees so the number plate can be bolted on from the front.

I can take some pics tomorrow if you want.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    (banana fan)

Comment

griffon banana forks

Originally posted by gribley View Post
      I have bought a set of banana forks for my MX4, originally from a Griffon.
      I have a couple of questions about them.
      There are 2 tabs at the front to mount a number plate, they point straight forwards, I expected them to point inwards to csrew the plate to. Has someone modified them?
      On the bottom yoke there is what looks like a lock stop in front of the headstock, Is this Greeves or a later addition?
      Hiya Gribley, Your forks are as they should be. Mine has exactly the same. Mick

Comment

The forks have now been modified, brake anchor on left leg and mudgayrd brackets on front of link.

Comment

Working...
        X