Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• griffon 250 air filter

Hiya all,
    Having a bit of a hard time locating air filters for my griffon. Had a pair of foam ones sent to me to me a but they weren't right. Would anyone know what the original part number for the paper ones are,i believe they were made by fram but i could be wrong. I thought that somebody had stated a fram number a few weeks ago but i can't find it on the forums. Just need filters and kickstart to finnish bike. Any advice much appreciated. Many thanks. Mick

Griffon air filter

The paper filters I use on my 250 have a part no. AG126. I think this may be a Coopers no.
    I think they were fitted to Vauxhall Vivas.

Druid

Comment

If it's of any help my 380 is fitted with a Fram filter CA641PL, but I've no idea if it would be suitable for the 250!

Comment

griffon 250 air filters

Cheers guys,
        Not sure but hasn't the 380 got two different sizes?. The foam ones i had sent were different sizes. At least now i have some part numbers to go on. As far as i am aware the filter box hasn't been altered in any way. Hope to be able to post some pics later if i can remember how to. Many thanks . Mick

Comment

Size ?

the 380 twin port is same both sides 1969 -73 ?
          the qub 380 has a smaller one one side to accom the large expasion chamber
          weather the 250 was the same or no i dont know hope this helps

gary

Comment

griffon air filter

Both AG126 and CA641PL are the same. Viva, herald and a few others. Have checked the measurements in the chart and seems a little to big for the air box. Will buy one and check to be sure though. Many thanks. Mick

Comment

Working...
            X