Challenger mudgards vacumme formed -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger mudgards vacumme formed -

I have a mx1 challenger and going to put original vacumme formed mudgard on i have five originals (bit delicate) but thinking of having them made again
    fitted to mx1-2 and TFS
    the price £485 tooling

for a run of ten £38 each !

is there anyone interested in having them made ?

GARY GWILLAM

Couldn't Roger Ennis do any better for you, Gary? His contact number is in Leading Link, if you need it.

Regards,

John R

Comment

rodger

i know rodger dose a exelent line in fiberglass products but i have the original new mudgard clamps and mudgards (held on by 0ba bolts) but would like to display mine with original front for fun remeber the tales of them mesmerising riders

Comment

Challenger Mudguards

Are the MX1 mudguards the same shape as this one or do they have flat sides,if they have flat sides I will be interested in one . Simon
        Attached Files

Comment

Challenger mudguards

Gary,
          You've summed it up by saying that you want the original vac formings for display. That, I'm afraid, is all they're good for.
          I came across this problem years ago when I had GRP moulds for the guard made. I felt that there was more of a market for riders who were racing and needed the stronger guard than restorers who wanted the flimsy original.
          I wish you well in your venture.

Druid

Comment

grp

thanks john lol

Comment

Working...
            X