Hawkstone Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkstone Insurance

Does anyone know where I can get my motocross Hawkstone insured? Everywhere i go no one seems to able to cover it and most have never heard of one which does not fill me with hope if something ever happened to it.

Hawkstone Insurance

Have you tried Carole Nash http://www.carolenash.com/bike-insurance/off-road/ they advertise off road bike insurance.

Comment

insurance

There's been some discussion about this on the pre-65 forum recently. Most Classic insurers do a laid-up or off-road policy, but require the owner to be over 25 years old. Not a problem for most of us, but a total pain if you are! The ACU list a recommended insurer for off-road bikes, they might be worth a try.

Cheers,
      Andrew

Comment

hawkstone insurance

Footman james, do agreed insurance for garaged off road bikes, you could try them. but I think they are owned by AON Ltd now

Comment

Insurance

One way round the problem would be to road register the bike, many scramblers were registered by dealers when sold new. Obviously the insurance would not cover the bike whilst being used for competition.
          Registering it is probably a good move anyway if you or a future owner wanted to use it on the road or green lanes!!

Comment

Working...
          X