24MCS rear vinyl mud cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24MCS rear vinyl mud cover

help needed with vynil cover of rear of frame ? please dose anyone know the shap please or have a drawing of said piece please also carpet clips to hold it on please.

gary

If I remember right it was it was oblong in shape , to go from sub frame either side and across the muguard , it wrapped round the subframe by one turn either side.

It had very neatly sown edges all round and was held by three semi circular clips on both sides and was a medium blue colour .

Actual measurements I have no idea .

Chris

Comment

mudgard cover

thanks chris were the clips like bycycle clip (for lubricating center of hub or were they wide like carpet clips).
      Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
      If I remember right it was it was oblong in shape , to go from sub frame either side and across the muguard , it wrapped round the subframe by one turn either side.

It had very neatly sown edges all round and was held by three semi circular clips on both sides and was a medium blue colour .

Actual measurements I have no idea .

Chris

Comment

Mudguard Cover

Hi There,

You are in luck, my uncle bought 2 of those many years ago when he restored an MCS, it is a similar colour to moorland blue, these particular covers were made in leather by a club member i believe,
        I think they were held on by the same clips ford used under the seats on the anglia or something like that and were like a sping steel c clip.
        I would be prepared to sell the cover to you, just message me your phone number and i will call you
        my name is Scott Chappell.

Regards

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
          Hi There,

You are in luck, my uncle bought 2 of those many years ago when he restored an MCS, it is a similar colour to moorland blue, these particular covers were made in leather by a club member i believe,
          I think they were held on by the same clips ford used under the seats on the anglia or something like that and were like a sping steel c clip.
          I would be prepared to sell the cover to you, just message me your phone number and i will call you
          my name is Scott Chappell.

Regards

Scott
          Hi Scott,

Nice to see you on here mate, how are you doing?

Cheers,

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andy,

Im good thanks, i hope you are well, it was nice to see you going so well on the 360 at marks tey, i only joined this forum last week, ive been reading your posts about the mx4 and griffon clutches etc, im a fellow victim, it took me ages to get my clutch right, are you going to the mortimer?

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
              Hi Andy,

Im good thanks, i hope you are well, it was nice to see you going so well on the 360 at marks tey, i only joined this forum last week, ive been reading your posts about the mx4 and griffon clutches etc, im a fellow victim, it took me ages to get my clutch right, are you going to the mortimer?

Scott
              Yes, I'll be there! This is a great forum, with lots of very knowledgeable people, as you will find. If you are a member of the GRA you can get full access to the forum. See you at Mortimer.

Cheers,
              Andrew

Comment

mcs

thanks for the help scott ! one of the old gaurd !.

The bonanza scramble i thought was rubbish only three greeves racing (this was aparently due to biased from the organiser (i was told this from a competitor not my personal view !!) galant atempt from all who attended ! and nice looking bikes.

gary
                Last edited by greeves246; 28/06/2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X