Racing AHRMA Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing AHRMA Style

I've added an album for some Vintage Motocross events on the West Coast of the US of A. At our region's first event there were four Greeves (three with leading links/Villiers and Paul Collins' Cotton. It is very unusual to have that many Greeves racing at the same event. Should be a fun season.
    (For reference there were 179 MX entries and 69 Trials entries.)

(AHRMA = American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association)

Dean Newton
    Spitfire Racing Team
    Seattle USA

Hi Dean,

Thanks for posting your pics. I fixed the pin hole leak in my cotton tank with a blob of 'all seal' which is gasoline resistant. This was my first AHRMA moto and great fun. Both my front and rear shocks bottomed out on the jumps Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Paul
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wfo47w View Post
      I've added an album for some Vintage Motocross events on the West Coast of the US of A. At our region's first event there were four Greeves (three with leading links/Villiers and Paul Collins' Cotton. It is very unusual to have that many Greeves racing at the same event. Should be a fun season.
      (For reference there were 179 MX entries and 69 Trials entries.)

(AHRMA = American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association)

Dean Newton
      Spitfire Racing Team
      Seattle USA
      Hi Dean,

Nice you post this. Will this same group be at the Dairy Oregon event?

I'll be at Lackey's event on the Griffon, but may head up your way the following week...maybe dust off my MCS/2.

Regards,
      Kenny

Comment

I can see a american greeves series !!!!!! Well done kenny !
        Nice to see free people on greeves
        they banned the top sales man in england for suzuki yesterday for riding on the beach of all things ! Poor martin crooks !

Follow ama and make sure it dosent happen in usa ahrma or calvmx areas

greeves246

Comment

Working...
        X