Go on laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on laugh

Hi.its been quite a week end,tried to sort challenger problems as exppained in forum,re-fitted carb and started kicking,backfire and OUCH !! as kick start takes revege on my ankle,even through mx boot.To scared to enter shed today.sat with foot up planning my next move (might have to be new carb):

Nobody has asked what the carb is on the bike , is it a Monobloc or a concentric ?.

I sounds very much like a new carb is needed .

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,
      the carb is concentic,i'm thinking aboui new carb also have new spark plug and air filter arriving next week,
      cheers Ian

Comment

condenser

Originally posted by challenger View Post
        hi chris,
        the carb is concentic,i'm thinking aboui new carb also have new spark plug and air filter arriving next week,
        cheers ian
        put a condeser on the list too !

Comment

Challenger

Is it a 250 or 360?
          My 250 with original Steffa and a concentric does not kick back.BUT my 360 was a beast to kick over. Black and blue ankle.
          Fitted electronic ignition from Simon Bateman and can now start it with trainers on.
          Mike

Comment

kick back

Hi,
            it's the 250 challenger mx5,the carb still needs sorting,discvered pilot jet was snapped off.Its a good starter,hope it will be better when sorted!!!!!
            thanks for comment,i only know basic mechanics but certainly know more about carb now,
            (trainers,wow,)!!!!!!!!!!
            cheers

Comment

Working...
            X