25DB project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25DB project

Following on from all the fun registering the bike . I can now report that it is completely legal and I have given it lt's first test run first impressions are what a peculiar riding position presumably you get used to it ? then the speedo cable broke! the stand dropped down making a most disconcerting sound and the exhaust parted company so all in all not a very auspicious start but all sort able. were do you get speedos repaired any recommendations? thought I might put a prop stand on for convenience any Ideas from all you GRA experts?

Speedo repairs

Various firms do Speedo repairs (see list in Old Bike Mart) Two well known ones are A E Pople, Aldershot www.speedorepairs.co.uk or A Gagg & Sons, Nottingham www.gaggs.co.uk Neither will be cheap

Comment

25DB project

speedo been nosey and found loose screw inside mechanism all sorted .

Comment

25DB project

Latest news on the "fifty shades" Greeves 25DB project. having now spent a fortune on all the new ignition components and an inordinate amount of time on the ignition timing new champion L82C did not like b6hs or L10. new points cam. It runs and appears to be firing on all cylinders so I will give it a gradual longer test runs to gain confidence as you do wish me luck and thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
        X