Greeves 25DC for sale in OBM in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves 25DC for sale in OBM in France

There is a 25DC Greeves Sports Twin advertised in OBM July for £1900ono. The owner in Gironde France says its a 1960 model but it is Black & has full width hubs but 2T engine. May be an East Coaster & he has the date wrong. If he reads this & likes to contact me with frame number I can confirm.

25dc in obm

Not only full width hubs but a Silverstone front brake 2 l/s and I believe it has been in the normal bike park at Battlesbridge in past years.

Comment

There was a 25DC with Silverstone hub at Battlesbridge in the Greeves tent this was an East Coaster owned by a GRA member but I dont think its that one, in any case he would not have sold it with the Silverstome hub & his has/had the 4T engine, in fact its original EC apart from Siverstone hub. I think this one is a bitzer, I am hoping to get details including frame number from seller, and some better pics.

Comment

Have just had this reply from the owner Peter Cuthbertson. its not an East Coaster & from the frame number appears to have a 24DB frame. (Maybe one of the club experts could confirm this & what dealer it was supplied to.) Registration number is a re reg (un-issued Lincoln mark), only London had A suffix. As Peter says it was built up as a project. I have told him about the Siverstone hub. He is looking for around £1900 for it or swap for BSA B25.

The bike is in France, I bought it as a non runner project, the engine no.214D11807 has new crank/bearings/rebore/new pistons. The frame powder coated black (not by me) was blue no.60/2551, reg no. AFE774A.
        The machine is in good condition, the rear wheel has been respoked, the engine starts easily, the reason for sale is I now have another project as I prefer 4 strokes I hope this will help.
        Peter Cuthbertson, Misere,St. Felix du Foncaude,
        33540 France email ticou801@orange .fr

Comment

Working...
        X