Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Anzani Engined Greeves Information - Post 1 of 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
    Great to hear of these machines, any chance of a showing or even a demo at the next Battlesbridge?
    I did take a bike in 2003 but its over 400miles round trip

Comment

Anzani engine parts for sale

Spotted following advert on Old Classic Car web site http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/bikeads/greeves_250.htm for some Anzani bits. Ad was placed in Jan 2013 so they may have been sold by now, seller was in Hornchurch, Essex.

British anzani primary cover plus wico pacy mag generator for sale.
      Contact at 01708531917

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        Spotted following advert on Old Classic Car web site http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/bikeads/greeves_250.htm for some Anzani bits. Ad was placed in Jan 2013 so they may have been sold by now, seller was in Hornchurch, Essex.

British anzani primary cover plus wico pacy mag generator for sale.
        Contact at 01708531917
        Thanks John

Comment

Early Greeves roadster.

Hi Gents,
          I know that I'm VERY late into all of this but I have one of the (front AND rear) friction damper bikes, or at least a project starting with a rolling chassis and the club have identified this as a 20D. Can any of you help with ANY idea of where I can footrests battery tray toolbox plus handlebar switches horn and rear light from as these are not with the bike.
          Cheers
          Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

Are you going to Telford? Your bikes are a real highlight...
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilson View Post
              Hi Gents,
              I know that I'm VERY late into all of this but I have one of the (front AND rear) friction damper bikes, or at least a project starting with a rolling chassis and the club have identified this as a 20D. Can any of you help with ANY idea of where I can footrests battery tray toolbox plus handlebar switches horn and rear light from as these are not with the bike.
              Cheers
              Chris
              That's what I want as well !!!

Comment

Working...
              X