20D or 20DB wiring diagram wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20D or 20DB wiring diagram wanted

Has anyone a copy of a wiring diagram for a 20D or 20DB with 9E engine? If so perhaps they could email me a copy please

9e wiring diagram

Hi John
    I have 'The Book Of The Villiers Engine' by Pitman's MOTOR-CYCLISTS'LIBRARY. In it there is a wiring diagram for the 9e and some others.
    If you can give me your address today I will post you a copy tomorrow.
    I am away for a few days from tomorrow afternoon.
    Mike

Comment

9e wiring diagram

Thanks Mike, it was not for myself but another enthusiast. He has now got a copy of the diagram (the one from the book I think). He in turn was trying to help a Greeves owner with a charging problem. The diagram in question uses a Villiers switch but the one on the Greeves has a Miller. I have given him the Miller switch details & hopefully he can now sort the problem. Thanks for the offer.
      John

Comment

Charging

I used the diagram from the book for my 25DC twin and cannot get the battery charged although the bike runs well. I bought a pattern switch but have reservations about it. Last week I bought another switch from villiers services and Louis gave me a wiring photo of how they wire it. I have not had time to fit it yet.
        Mike

Comment

The pattern switches from most sources VMCC, Vehicle Wiring Products & eBay are the wrong configeration for Greeves so that may be the problem. Hopefully the one from Villiers services will be correct.

Comment

db wiring diagram

Hi John, If you still want I have a diagram for 24 DB Sports from a Greeves service handbook, I could scan it and send it via an email...let me know...John.

Comment

Yes please John my email address is in Leading Link

Comment

Working...
              X