Roadster tool box help please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster tool box help please !

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I NEED THE WIDTH MEASUREMENT OF THE FRONT OF THE TOP BRACKET OF THE TOOL BOX PLEASE AS MINE IS A BAD FIT SEEMS WIDE ? ? IS IT 1.1/2 INCHES PLEASE ?

PLEASE HELP !

roadster tool box

Hi Gary.I have just measured top bracket 1.5 inches at front 2 inches at back to allow to over subframe,the front does not fit to anything just there to tidy up that area.Good luck with the rebuild.

Comment

Just taken a look at mine and it is just the same as your pix. I guess that's how they are supposed to be.

Comment

tool box

the tool box i have found is wrong ! the front nose of the bracket should be 1.1/2 wide ! i had a new box wich was miles out it is 4" wide and 4.1/4 in the bottom ! but the new boxes are wrong they should be paralell i have had to cut my box and re weld it ! and cut the rest of the box up £95 !!!!
        the photos are frightinig

gary

Last edited by greeves246; 05/06/2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Tool box

Where did you buy that tool box Garry, they are obviously not fit for purpose & the supplier (and potential buyers) should be made aware.

Comment

Just bumping this thread on roadster tool boxes as the subject has been raised recently regarding supply of these.

Comment

Working...
            X