Greeves Fleetwing-parts wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Fleetwing-parts wanted

as any one got a batery box ,mud gards for sale for 1957 fleetwing or as any one got one that i can borrow to have a pattern made thanks spike

Originally posted by spike View Post
    as any one got a batery box ,mud gards for sale for 1957 fleetwing or as any one got one that i can borrow to have a pattern made thanks spike
    I require mudguards for a 1956 20D if you find any.For your info I believe that the front mudguards varied over the years.The flare in the mudguard version 1 was 1954-56,version 2 was because of the new shock absorber in the forks 1957-58,version 3 was the aluminium type on the DB and later the fibreglass one.This is open to correction by more informed people. Some body in the GRA had your version made recently.Put an advert in the Leading Link. Good luck Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Baskill View Post
      I require mudguards for a 1956 20D if you find any.For your info I believe that the front mudguards varied over the years.The flare in the mudguard version 1 was 1954-56,version 2 was because of the new shock absorber in the forks 1957-58,version 3 was the aluminium type on the DB and later the fibreglass one.This is open to correction by more informed people. Some body in the GRA had your version made recently.Put an advert in the Leading Link. Good luck Stuart
      i contacked advert in the Leading Link they need a mudgard to copy thank for help if i find any i will let you no thanks spike

Comment

Originally posted by spike View Post
        i contacked advert in the Leading Link they need a mudgard to copy thank for help if i find any i will let you no thanks spike
        Somebody in the GRA took in a mudguard and had it copied some months ago and I believe the guy who made it has all the measurements.

A PM has been sent with my contact details
        Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 08/06/2010, 07:58 PM. Reason: Personal email visible in Public Area

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Baskill View Post
          Somebody in the GRA took in a mudguard and had it copied some months ago and I believe the guy who made it has all the measurements.

A PM has been sent with my contact details
          A GRA member had a front mudguard made in November 2008 by Rayner Engineering North Walsham Norfolk. Matthew Rayner was on zen72123@zen.co.uk. I believe that it was for the front fork with the shock absorber in it.I believe that he might have the details required to make more.I had nothing to do with this but I am passing the info on for you to check it out.

Comment

25D Front mudguard

The 25D front mudguard was made for my 1956 Villiers 2T Fleetwing '250 JEV'. Mathew at Rayner Eng, the chap who made it could probably make anything, as long as he had a pattern or drawing - a true crafstman.
            Gordon
            Last edited by Gordon Barker; 21/11/2011, 09:00 PM. Reason: Lousy spacing!

Comment

Working...
            X