Rev Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev Counter

I have a Smiths RN1102/00 rev counter complete the anti-vibration mounting, cable and right angled drive (rev counter end) for a RAS Silverstone (RH drive) in good working order.
    GBP100 or trade for WHY.
    Could do with a new #3 slide for a 1 3/8" GP2.
    Also have a new #3 new slide for a 1 1/2" GP

Tony, I bought a new #3 slide for my 5GP2 (same body size from 1 7/16" to 1 3/8") from Paul Norman at www.RacingNorton.co.uk back in 2013. Looks like he still makes them, although a bit more expensive than they were then .

Stan

Comment

Thanks Stan - looks like Auto-cycle have them, Chris Williams is getting a quote for me. If not I'll use RacingNorton.
      The Amal GP data you sent me and another one I found show that the 5GP2 carb uses 316/020 slides and the larger bodied 5GP3 uses 316/413 slides however both models have 1 3/8" versions but the slide data by my reckoning still stands just that the GP2 is 46mm dia and the GP3 49 mm so that the slide I bought as a 316/020 should have been 46mm although the listing did say 49mm. I was going by the relevant part number not the size.
      However I can return the incorrect one but for a 15% handling charge, and loss of postage from Austria and VAT. Never mind what can one expect when throwing money at a 55 year old bike.

Comment

Working...
      X