Shed population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed population

The Hawkstone has arrived along with a pile of assorted Triumph bits for my Grumph project. A bit overwhelming at the moment.....

Pics please Ian!

Comment

I thought I'd given you one....

Seriously, when I get stuck in I'll post some. The plan is to identify a decent engine from all the bits I have - so far looking promising - while in parallel getting the Hwkstone registered as a Greeves. This process is in train but I don't know how long it will take. I think the whole project will be several months if not longer so a good job I have alternatives standing by!

Comment

To get it registered you will need to have the bike 'all together' with a Villiers engine. DO NOT try to register it with a Triumph engine if so you will end up with a Q plate and all the agro that goes with that ie no free tax, will need MoT, DVLA 17 digit VIN number, possible insurance issues and devalues the bike. After you have got a V5c then just change engine number and capacity, It will just be a number to DVLA they wont know difference between Villiers & Triumph

Comment

That's what I'm doing John, pics etc on their way to Stuart now.

Comment

Working...
          X