Oh No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No!

Just gone out to the garage and both the XBR and the Tri-Greeves have gone. The Norton is still there fortunately but I wouldn't be surprised if they came back for it. Obviously people who knew what they were doing and must have known the bikes were there. We've had various builders / landscapers over the last few years and some of them have seen the bikes but it's pointless pointing fingers.

I've had plenty of bikes stolen in the past but this is a first from a locked garage.

If anyone's offered bits please let me know. The bikes:​ Click image for larger version

Name:	complete03.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	98358

Click image for larger version

Name:	finished02.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	98359

Really sorry to hear that Ian: especially after all your hard work to get them into such great shape!

Comment

So sad to hear this Ian, I suggest you notify they have been stolen on https://isitnicked.com/ In the meantime I will keep an eye open on fleabay, sadly they will probably be stripped down and sold as parts

Comment

That is such bad news Ian, my commiserations. Let us hope the thieving scumbags get caught and punished, as they deserve. Fingers crossed you get them back.

Comment

Thanks all, I don't think I have much chance of getting them back. The thieves seemed very professional and clearly knew what they wanted although I must say I don't think there would be much of a market for the Tri_greeves. I'll put them on that site John.

Comment

Get the frame and engine numbers out on social media as that will stop any plans to sell them on fleabay, the engine being the most valuable part. I have flagged the Tri Greeves as stolen on Survivors list

Comment

Working...
            X