No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone.
    This is my First Post! I am a English EX Pat Living in Canada for the last 20years. I just bought my first ever British Bike recently. A 1968 Greeves Wessex. It needs restoration But it is as far as i can tell apart from the speedo and maybe the correct air filter. Its had several colour changes, it was black when i bought it. I stripped several layers of paint from the Tank, Black, Green, Blue and white Which i think was a Primer? Could anyone tell me the original colours of these bikes as i would like to be correct.
    Thanks. to everyone.
    Neil.

Frame silver and tank blue like the one in these pics, note lights would have been optional extra. You may find this link of interest https://www.motorcyclelife.eu/bikes/...reeves-wessex/
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks John. I've seen this and i was hoping it was correct. It looks stunning.

Comment

Looks like the blue you found is the original with primer under it. Maybe get the blue colour matched

Comment

I think that's Going to be The plan. it looks very close to colour in the pic. When i get more organized ill post some before and after pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X