Basic upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic upgrade

I am having no luck getting my basic upgrade to full member. How do you do it. Help

You need to email Andy Barnett subs@greeves-riders.org.uk he checks you are a member then notifies the web master to upgrade you. I understand though that there is an ongoing problem of getting in contact with the web master!!!!!!

Comment

John is correct in that Ian is working abroad and only occasionally able to respond to GRA requests. If you have been sending emails to contact@greeves-riders.org.uk then patience is the only current option!
      We are hoping to be able to streamline this system soon...
      Best regards
      Membership Secretary

Comment

Same here! good luck with the streamlining.

Comment

Surely the webmaster should not be allowed to stray from his magical fortress, any thing could happen to him.

Comment

I have given up, sent emails and messages through here and no answer

Comment

Originally posted by ianp View Post
              I have given up, sent emails and messages through here and no answer
              The 'contact@greeves-riders.org.uk' email address should go direct to Ian Thornton, who is currently the only one who can upgrade you. When he sees your email, he has to check with me (membership secretary) that you are actually a paid-up GRA member. From your user name I have no idea who you actually are, so I need more info before I can try to help you by chasing-up Ian!
              Even then the present system relies on Ian actually being able to receive and read these messages...

On behalf of the GRA committee I can only apologise to those of you who are still awaiting upgrade.

Comment

Working...
              X