Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiththebuilder

Hello
    I love all things motor cycle. Retired builder and have got a new project. Bought a Greeves 250cc 25DB roadster blind at an auction and there is loads to do with it and can’t wait to get going. Looking forward to this challenge after doing up my Dads BSA C15 to a super standard, hope this one ends up to the same standard.

Great project and you will get plenty of info from members here.

Comment

Welcome!

Hi Keith,

Firstly, a warm welcome to the GRA forum!

I have uploaded loads of information on here, as have other members, that I would love to provide links for you to help get you started, but much of it is in the 'Member's Only' areas of the forum, for understandable reasons, so you wouldn't be able to see it as a 'Basic User', just the public areas. Once a full member, you will be upgraded to 'GRA Member' and have full access.

Along with other benefits, members also receive a colour bi-monthly magazine ('Leading Link'), one of the best there is. This, and the value of some of the material on here that you would be able to access and download easily offsets the modest cost of membership, so it's pretty good value and heartily recommended.

Further membership details and downloadable application forms can be found here; http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/membership

Well Ken, hope this helps, and good luck with your Greeves project. If you require any further assistance just holla!

Kind regards,

Brian.

Comment

Yes, Welcome aboard, Keith! You'd be in good company in the GRA because we already have Bob the Builder as a Committee Member (not sure that he realises it, though?). And it's all right what Brian has had to say about membership ………….. I can vouch for that as an ordinary member of a few bike-related Clubs, including the GRA. This one is the best of the lot!
        Good luck with the Greeves build!
        John R

Comment

Originally posted by Keiththebuilder View Post
          Hello
          I love all things motor cycle. Retired builder and have got a new project. Bought a Greeves 250cc 25DB roadster blind at an auction and there is loads to do with it and can’t wait to get going. Looking forward to this challenge after doing up my Dads BSA C15 to a super standard, hope this one ends up to the same standard.
          Welcome Keith, I am currently looking for a BSA c 15 project. I might just call upon you. Was the bike for trials or the road. I want a trials bike. Regards Ken.
          One Life Live it

Comment

Working...
          X