Greetings one and all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings one and all

My name is Ian and I'm writing from the depths of Cornwall. I joined the club and the forum about a month ago, but, as my East Coaster was nearing completion thought I would wait until it was up and running before introducing myself. MOT'ed Thursday and passed!
    I also have a 1963 DC 20 in my shed.
    I've included a pair of pics. One of each.
    Attached Files

Greetings!

Hi Ian, and a warm welcome aboard!

Great to have you on here, and as a new GRA member. Good for you Ian! Thanks for posting and attaching the great pics too.

Wow, a really nice pair of roadsters you've got there, many congratulations!

Hope you enjoy the club and the forum.

Brian.

Comment

Greetings to you too Ian, thanks for posting.

Nice job you've made of that East Coaster, pleasant bike to ride, aren't they?

Hope you continue to enjoy the forum - and the GRA!
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

Thanks for then welcome

Hi,
        Yes the East Coaster is a great bike to ride. Although I have other and larger bikes I always prefered to ride the 20DC. However, living in Cornwall where flat roads are unheard of, it's cimbing ability did leave a little to be desired.
        The extra power of the EC solves that problem but still give the good riding qualities.
        Still one or two bits to sort. Mainly the charging system that over charges in any position except with the sidelights on. At least it's not something that stops it being ridden.

Comment

Hi from north devon

My name is Geoff i live near the devon cornwall border im also a new member
          Last edited by biggeoff; 28/09/2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Is that forum, GRA or both Geoff?

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by ian 2 stroke View Post
              My name is Ian and I'm writing from the depths of Cornwall. I joined the club and the forum about a month ago, but, as my East Coaster was nearing completion thought I would wait until it was up and running before introducing myself. MOT'ed Thursday and passed!
              I also have a 1963 DC 20 in my shed.
              I've included a pair of pics. One of each.
              The 20DC288 reg No RSJ890 was last known with Dave Kindley of Leigh who fitted a 250cc alloy cylinder and head, and an alloy tank. He sold it abroad in 2016
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X