Hello From Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Hull

Hi just bought myself a 1961 Greeves Scottish basket case as a project. Looking forward to rebuilding it. Think it is going to be a long road but know it will be worth it.

Well done that man..

Welcome aboard..

Fine bike the 61 TDS Scottish..

If you need any help there is plenty on here, even more if you join the GRA as you get full access to all the forum...

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
      Welcome aboard..

Fine bike the 61 TDS Scottish..

If you need any help there is plenty on here, even more if you join the GRA as you get full access to all the forum...

Scott

Thank you. Mine is the 197 9e engine. Does that make it the 20TD?

Mark

Comment

Yes, with a 9E it would be a 20TD. There were just two models in 1961 20TD and 24TDS.

If you post the frame number I'll tell you what it was originally.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hello from Hull

Hi Mark welcome to the GRA, I am on the south bank of the Humber not far from you as the crow flies.
          Restoring two Greeves - a 61 Scottish and a 61 Roadster both with 32A engines and one previous owner, but were in a very poor state after years of living in a old greenhouse. You will get a lot of help from the GRA, members are very helpful and will provide a lot of support and keep your enthusiasm alive while restoring your bike. I have only joined recently and its been both interesting and informative time and will save you time and money during your restoration so good luck with your project. Regards Eddie

Comment

Working...
          X