Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to GRA with 2 Greeves sport twins to restore both in boxes with no bodywork etc. One might be matching number one I think I will fit a 4T to.

Having restored several bikes since I retired I look forward to these projects.

Any clues on how to get tinware would be welcome.

Welcome aboard!

Apologies that we've all been a bit slow to welcome you to the Forum, Bernard, but very welcome you most certainly are! Reticence may be down in part to not knowing the answer to your query. Best advice I can offer is to put a Wanted ad in Leading Link, perhaps, and to keep an eye out on eBay sales of Greeves parts. Good luck, and welcome aboard!

Comment

You could try trawling round the Classic bike show at Stafford in October, you might get lucky. It seems very hit and miss these days, some unidentified bits in boxes could be just what you are looking for as some dealers only have Japanese bike interests. Dogsbody

Comment

etypebernard What are the frame numbers can then tell you what models they are DB or DC, DD or maybe the DCX so you know what bits to look for

Comment

Working...
        X