Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member (again !)

Morning all
    First joined GRA in 2011 when I purchased a 19577777 Scottish. Had a little help then from various members - some good info, some not so good !
    The bike is by no means concours but what fun I have had on it since then on the lanes and roads around where I live. Thought I would re-join as I miss the magazine so really do hope somebody has the skill and knowledge to continue this erstwhile publication which I am sure has guided many people like myself to keep these old bikes running !
    Last edited by drabble; 04/07/2015, 07:58 AM.

Drabble

See my post about the August Leading Link elsewhere. Rest assured, it is certainly not an 'erstwhile publication' and the Club mag continues unabated! The August edition has been produced and is currently with the printers. Don't forget that apart from LL, there is also the archives and engineering drawings available to members seeking help.

Also, we are on a crusade to get more sensible trials staged for our type of bikes and it is working! Re-join and keep in touch for the chance to ride your bike with like-minded enthusiasts!

We also have two new committee members, Kim Morley, an active rider in the Greeves scrambles series and Jack Chalk, a Greeves road bike owner and also a trials rider on a TFS. Pete Smith and Don Heath have retired from the Committee but both have kept their club roles, regalia and parts books, respectively so the Club management is in good shape.

Now is the time to re-join and we woukld love to have you back as a member!

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Excellent news Rob.
      Just joined agains

Comment

That's what I like to hear - thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X