New member in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in France

Bonjooah! Je suis un dodderie old gitte who's retired to central France with a Greeves TES stashed in the shed. Although my trials days are probably over I refuse to believe that I won't someday wobble through a section or two sometime in the future. I used to ride in SE Centre events and still retain my membership of the Sunbeam club. Alas, my old trials trews may well now be a tad too tight. C'est la vie!

Bonjour Gordon,Welcome. Funny that- I will be at Dijon 30/31st May for the Coupes Moto Legende avec Le Silverstone! Hope you will be there for support, moral and spiritual. Dogsbody

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsbody View Post
      Bonjour Gordon,Welcome. Funny that- I will be at Dijon 30/31st May for the Coupes Moto Legende avec Le Silverstone! Hope you will be there for support, moral and spiritual. Dogsbody
      Bonjour! Dijon, eh. Bit of a hike to get there but you never know. Best o'luck avec le Silverstone. Might wobble up there sur le Transalp. Would be a great day out.

Comment

I'm going to try and load up a photo of my current Greeves. Here goes...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gordon; 28/05/2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Another photo...
          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome Gordon to the GRA, as a committee member we are all glad to have you in the fold, what a cracking TFS you have there and i am sure you can still wobble about ok, we like to see these in use as Bantams made last week out of all new components are only a sideways move from riding modern pogo sticks.

You are in the right place to enjoy your motorcycling, i have over the years had some great times riding Trials and Trail always you were met with waving happy people who made your stay great, even when we took wrong turnings and ended in someones private garden.

Dicky

Comment

Working...
            X