Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enthusiasm got the best of me as I had not owned a Greeves before. I am now the proud owner of a very sad 1959 25 DB which I bought in peices well big bits with lots of small bits missing.Not being very good at all this computer stuff I'm having fun trying to find the information I need.So please be patient if I don,t respond not sure which thread is a thread?All help greatfully received.Mike Taylor Bristol

Welcome aboard Mike. You will find the help and advice here endless(i think so anyway). Hope you get as much pleasure with your re-build as i did mine. All the best. Mick.

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by mikerwt View Post
      Enthusiasm got the best of me as I had not owned a Greeves before. I am now the proud owner of a very sad 1959 25 DB which I bought in peices well big bits with lots of small bits missing.Not being very good at all this computer stuff I'm having fun trying to find the information I need.So please be patient if I don,t respond not sure which thread is a thread?All help greatfully received.Mike Taylor Bristol

Welcome Mike, I hope you enjoy rebuilding your 25DB. If you need any info then please mail me on spindrifter78@live.co.uk
      There is lots of info on the forum, if you search for it, it is mostly there. For specific rebuild info please PM me anytime. Where bist in Bristol my luvver!! I used to live in Bristol and Keynsham.
      Keith

Comment

Welcome Mike, I like Griffons but also like people who like Greeves

Comment

griffon

thanks for the welcome only just found it I'd probably like a griffon if I new what it was,is it a greeves?

Comment

Welcome to the Greeves Family Mike !

Welcome and good luck with your 25DB restore project.

Griffon's were the last Greeves motocross model. First built in 68/69 - and last ones made were the mk11 QUB Griffon's in 75/76....Great bikes - more than a match for the other competition models of the day - but then I am biased as that is what i ride!
            Cheers Kim

Comment

Originally posted by mikerwt View Post
              thanks for the welcome only just found it I'd probably like a griffon if I new what it was,is it a greeves?
              Is it a Greeves????

you will fit in well here.

Comment

Working...
              X