X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New menber

Hi all

I'm very new to this forum,
    I am a mad keen biker and have been involved in bikes all my life, I live in Cornwall and Southern Italy, My current bike is an 11 year old Harley road King which me and my other half have covered 85K mainly throughout Europe,

The reason I've joined your forum is because I have recently purchased a job lot of Greeves/Villiers, I love the two stroke Villiers engine I had a couple when I was a kid and hammered them into the ground on the mores.....

I really want to make at least one bike from my collection of parts it'll be over the next few years and will need spares and plenty of help along the way,

I've uploaded some photos for you to look at!!

I have many more parts including two trials frames and forks two complete engines "rebuilt and ready to go" boxes and tins full of nuts bolts bearings gaskets what you can see in my trailer and a van full as well!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ukkid76; 10/09/2014, 09:44 AM.

Welcome aboard ukkid, looks like you have a few £'s worth in that van, there is a ready market out there for any stuff you dont need. Looks mostly trials & scrambles parts.
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 10/09/2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
      Welcome aboard ukkid, looks like you have a few £'s worth in that van, there is a ready market out there for any stuff you dont need. Looks mostly trials & scrambles parts.
      Hi John yes they are original trials bikes I have two 250cc engines, one standard Greeves frame and a Sprite frame both complete with forks and tanks,

I need a couple of wheels 18" and a 21"...........

Comment

Hiya Ukkid.
        Welcome to a very good club/forum. You will get all the help and advice you need here, as i have found myself. Trailer looks like an Alladins cave. Good to know there is somebody out there that likes harleys as much as i do. Mick.

Comment

Working...
        X