New Member Paul Batts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Paul Batts

As a very recent recruit I look forwards with anticipation to being a member of the GRA. I hope to be able to attend GRA functions and be of good service to the association. My interest in general is road going machines, however I have an interest in all forms of motorcycling road/track and off road. Regards PB.

Welcome aboard Paul, good to see you are interested in road machines for which at present interest on here is limited to a few of us. Do you have a Greeves roadster?

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by PaulBatts View Post
      As a very recent recruit I look forwards with anticipation to being a member of the GRA. I hope to be able to attend GRA functions and be of good service to the association. My interest in general is road going machines, however I have an interest in all forms of motorcycling road/track and off road. Regards PB.
      Hi Paul welcome to the GRA. I'm a road bike man as well. What Greeves bike do you have?
      Keith Bolas

Comment

Welcome aboard. You will never be stuck for advice on this forum. Lots of good Greeves knowledge on here.

David.

Comment

Yes, welcome to the GRA and the forum. I've just upgraded you to 'GRA Member' so you you should see a bit more!

Have fun!

Rob

Comment

Paul Batts new member

Hi Paul,

Nice to see some enthusiastic members like yourself joining the GRA new input is allways a good thing, so look forward to meeting you Dick Faggetter

Comment

Working...
            X