New Member from Suffolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Suffolk

Hi just thought I'd introduce myself,I've joined the Forum as my partner Carl (Harry66) gets annoyed when he trys to read New Posts and there's none highlighted as I've read them first! I don't own a Greeves but do support him with his in attending Pre65 race meetings (sometimes Marshalling), we have attended AGM's at Kiddlington, the Telford Offroad Show and Battlesbridge. I do own a 1954 Dot and when confident would like to have a try at scrambling meets.

Welcome Sarah, the DOT is really great.....but I think you will need a Hawkstone to use for the scrambles.....

Comment

Yes, Welcome aboard, Sarah.
      The DOT had plenty of pulling power at Battlesbridge, so it should get you around the Essex "flat-earth" scrambles circuits OK.
      If you find you'd like to try a Hawkstone, though, you already know someone who is well-disposed to loaning his 1960 model out!
      Enjoy your membership of the Forum.
      JR

Comment

Hi Sarah,

Nice to see you on here, and what a great handle!

Thanks again for your help at Battlesbridge.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Brian,John and Colin,thanks for the offer of a ride too John (though Carl's now looking slightly worried as to whether you meant yours or his!!) I'm going to try a bit of Green Laneing first to get used to the bike but from there we'll see... I thought the handle had to be such Colin

Comment

Please put Carl's mind at rest, Sarah. I meant my Hawkstone, of course.

Comment

Working...
            X