New Anglian owner in Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Anglian owner in Connecticut

Hello all, just a quick introduction. I have always loved two wheeled machines, three wheeled, and four...or even more. I started out on minibikes when I was 12 or 13 years old, and have been addicted to old motorcycles ever since. I always liked the Greeves machines, although I never had the chance to ride one. Just recently, I bought one on a cold and dark night, and forgot to try and kick it over. I guess you know the result of that. Turns out the muffler was the mouse's pantry, and the top of the piston was the latrine. The piston is now un-stuck, and I am slowly working on the bike to try and get it back on the trails by spring. There doesn't seem to be a wealth of sites specific to the Greeves, although I have met some very helpful guys on other forums who have given me good guidance so far. I will be keeping a photographic record of my pitfalls and progress. Regards, Hal
    http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ves%20Anglian/

Hi Hal ,

Looks like a suitable candidate for restoring , can youlet me know the frame number so I can add it to the Anglian database .

Chris

Comment

Yep that looks like a restoration case. Welcome.

Keith
      Dr Keith Beach

Comment

With all the seeds and nuts inside it, I think I could call it 'the nut case'.....or perhaps that is me! Hal

Comment

Working...
        X